African Industries is a diverse group focused on the development of the steel industry in Nigeria using international technology and quality comparable to international standards in the manufacture of Iron rod, Angle, billets, wire rod, nails, BRC mesh and other steel profiles with over giving employment to around 8,000 local Nigerians directly and indirectly guided by a strong workforce of trained managers who have decades of experience on steel industries abroad. The Group currently operates in eight different locations within Nigeria and exports its products mainly to other West African nations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mirror Production Technician
- Operate, trouble shoot, and maintain vacuum pump and vacuum chambers.
- Excellent at base coat & top coat painting.
- Good at annealing of mirror and maintaining excellent input and output production.
- Efficiently maintain Plant during Shutdown.
- Effectively work at glass washing section & RO, DM water plant operation.
- Good Knowledge of mirror operation line and PLC production.
- Minimum of SSCE
- 6-10 years experience in a mirror or glass industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email