Sixxco Oil Limited is an oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River and other States. Sixxco Oil Limited is an Authorized Mobil lubricant distributor to 11PLC (formerly MobilOil Nig.PLC). We distribute fuels, (PMS, DPK, AGO,MGO and LPG) across the country from our 27 million litre capacity Tank Farm in ORON, Akwa Ibom State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, inquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises.
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoice)
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets and all other external client electronic software dedicated to company’s use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back-office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back-office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2023.