Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct inspections, assess and manage risks on site
- Take part in generating new applicators for site application work.
- Responsible for product launch, product demonstration, training for consultants, applicators and other clients.
- Sales Technical Support
- Creation of method statement and application procedure for product and site application.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to ensure all datasheet on our social media handles are up-to-date and correct
- Handle customer technical complaints.
- Identify, diagnose and troubleshoot application failure.
- Create standard procedure for site application in relation to product technical data sheet and best practice
- A good First Degree in Civil, Construction or Chemical Engineering or similar discipline with 3 – 5 years proven experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction industry
- Certification in Project Management is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good Administrative skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent team building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send theirApplications to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th May, 2023.