Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Confidential Assistant SNBO
Job Requisition ID: R123175
Job Type: Full time
Job Family Group: Human Resources Jobs
Worker Type: Regular
Business unit: Human Resources
Experience Level: Early Careers
What’s the Role?
As the Executive Confidential Assistant SNBO providing support to Shell Companies in Nigeria, you will be accountable for:
- Perform a variety of high impact secretarial responsibilities.
- Coordinate and schedule various appointments and meetings; make travel arrangements as assigned; prepare and assure proper completion of reimbursements as required.
- Manage administrative details; coordinate and organize office effectiveness.
- Full and effective coordination of the itinerary of the principal for internal and external purposes.
- Coordinate necessary meet and greet activities relating to internal and external visitors.
- Manage confidential, privileged, and sensitive information.
- Manage key stakeholders and work seamlessly with counterparts across board to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Maintain confidentiality across principal’s personal life.
- Demonstrate objective challenge of planned engagements requiring considerable time commitment line with business goals.
- Perform other duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
Education Qualifications and relevant years of Experience
- BA / B.SC in a Business Administration or art related discipline.
- 5 years of relevant experience in working with a CEO or a senior executive equivalent.
What we need from you?
- Excellent writing and spoken communication.
- Report writing.
- Proficiency in usage of MS Suites (word, ppt and excel).
- Ability to maintain a variety of complex and confidential files and records.
- Excellent cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Effective plan and work organization.
- Ability to respond quickly and promptly on enquires and issues.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Work independently with little direction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Note specified