Warehouse Supervisor at Promasidor
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure timely evacuation of finished goods stock from the factories and subsequent racking in the warehouse in accordance with FIFO.
- Ensure accurate receipt, and issue of POS material stock.
- Ensure effective and efficient storage of stock in the warehouse.
- Ensure timely, and accurate processing of depot shipments (loading and documentation)
- Ensure the proper and timely preparation of reports as required by Distribution and Transport Management.
- Optimize deployment of men and materials in the course of work.
- Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the line manager.
Education & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences or Engineering
- At least 2 years cognate experience in Logistics operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Team player.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- People management
- Customer service.
- Good knowledge of Office tools
- Supply chain management
- Logistics operations and management
- Quality management
- Service level monitoring
- Supply & distribution analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified