Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Officer to join our diverse team in our Company – Nestoil Limited.
- In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for the Group as well as managing the relationship with current clients.
As a Business Development Officer, you are expected to:
- Engaging assigned clients (NOC, IOC’s and independents) to ensure continuous visibility and participation of assigned SBU in all applicable market segments
- Prospecting and development of new business including cold calling, scheduling client introductions, meetings and engagements, preparing and delivering presentations, proposals and bids to win new business.
- Developing sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations.
- Participating in trade shows, exhibitions, technology, product and service exhibitions & demonstrations, promoting company image and offerings.
- Developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients and key government and regulatory agencies and representatives.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor performance and market trends and threats.
- Ensuring strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- 5 years’ experience in Business Development of Engineered solutions in the Oil & Gas upstream market
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Proficient in Corel Draw, Photoshop, Photo Paint, MS Office tools etc.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online