Front Desk Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organizations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund (GF), United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), Novartis NCD, among other international donors. SFH offers professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
At this time, we seek to recruit qualified persons to fill the vacant position below, in response to our organizational growth:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job ID: sfh-97525
Locations: Gombe and Kwara
Job type: Full-time
About the Grant Cycle 7 (GC7) Project
- The GC7 project will be implemented in Gombe and Kwara state with the goal of providing end-to-end HIV comprehensive services in the 2 states through client centered facility-community based approaches.
- In line with Global Fund (GF) strategy of working with and serving the health needs of people and communities to end AIDS, TB and Malaria, SFH will utilize the programme essentials for GC7 which include HIV primary prevention, HIV testing and Diagnosis, elimination of vertical transmission, HIV treatment and care, TB/HIV, Differentiated service delivery, and Gender and Human rights.
- The front desk officer is responsible for being the first contact for clients and stakeholders at the OSS, and assisting with other administrative functions.
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate the movement of clients from one service delivery to another within the OSS.
- Managing Front Office Operations: Maintaining a neat and organized front desk area.
- Managing visitor sign-in processes and security procedures.
- Record keeping of visitor logs, client appointments, updating and maintaining contact databases.
- Administrative Support: assisting with various administrative tasks such as photocopying, faxing, and filing. Supporting other departments with clerical tasks as required.
- Providing Information to clients and other visitors to the OSS about the services.
- Assisting with general inquiries and providing directions.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications / Experience
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Courteous and respectful
- Accepts feedback and takes correction
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th January, 2024.
- All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer