Client Service Executive at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION)
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Client Service Executive is responsible for management of the front office and administrative functions of the Support Office and Country Programme through the provision of high-level administrative support.
- The goal is to make team members, clients, guests, and service providers feel comfortable and valued while on our premises whilst managing all MSI’s brand touchpoints.
- Receiving and directing visitors in a friendly and appropriate manner.
- Maintain and improve the standard of all Client Service Touch Points (front offices, mails and correspondences, telephone interactions and physical appearance of staff.
- Responsible for the ambience of the front office.
- Develop and maintain efficient filing systems (hard copy and soft copy filing) in Windows and Outlook, including address lists and contacts.
- Maintains proper records & track of all events supported by Corporate Services Unit from Abuja Support Office.
- Maintain a tracker for events coordinated by Corporate Services Unit
- Ensuring the front office is always kept neat.
- Coordinate team members to ensure that guests are promptly attended to.
- Complete retirements and submit expenses for ad hoc projects in a timely manner.
- Maintain and improve the standard of all Client Service Touch Points (front offices, mails and correspondences, telephone interactions and physical appearance of staff
- Manage costs and expenses posted to CSU’s petty cash.
- Ensure that meetings and trainings are effectively managed in the Abuja Support Office
- Ensure Proper management of all meeting rooms.
- Support in planning and managing meetings, retreats, workshops, and corporate events but not limited to offsite room booking, travels/flight/accommodation/catering/event conferencing equipment scheduling; and communication of venue for MSI Nigeria Reproductive Choices Support Office.
- Support with Regional Administrative officers and Procurement team for pre-qualification and selection of hotels for all meetings and trainings.
- Support travel management and coordination of all logistics arrangements (airport transfers, hotel reservations, meet and greet) for all MSI team members and external guests.
- Provide tea-break and lunch for meetings in the Abuja Support office based on request. Drive the overall Client Service objective of MSI Nigeria Reproductive Choices
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organisational changes and business developments in the industry.
- Take on other responsibilities as may be assigned
- The post holder may carry out other duties in addition to or instead of those outlined above
- which may reasonably be required from time to time as requested by his/her line manager or his/her designate.
- A University Degree completed with a grade not less than Second Class.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in the same or similar role.
- Proven ability to provide high-level support to management teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and a track record of consistently prioritizing and delivering on time.
- Good judgment, initiative, and problem-solving ability
- Should possess or demonstrate organizational and co-ordination skills with experience working in a busy environment and juggling fluctuating priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in initiating and maintaining support systems in an office environment within and outside the organization.
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience in managing and developing teams.
- Experience in negotiating service contracts and ensuring value for money.
- Excellent communication skills to deal tactfully and sensitively with a wide range of people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a brief Cover Letter (as ONE MS Word document or PDF) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th January, 2024.