Sales Manager at PalmPay
PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Contract
- We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our financial institution. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of coordination, management and training of the retrieval/ maintenance officers.
- Respond to and drive mitigation of customer-impacting incidents as quickly as possible. This might require an occasional response to incidents during the night or weekends.
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Takes inventory of retrieved devices and transfers them to the appropriate units.
- Escalates uncooperative agents to line managers for further necessary actions.
- Experience with system planning, team management and capacity tools and analyses.
- Broad knowledge of Fintech space and POS terminals.
- Manage and motivate a team of sales representatives to achieve sales targets and drive revenue growth.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations for the sales team to identify training needs and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective communication and coordination of sales activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field.
- 3 years of Proven experience managing a team required in the financial services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of financial products and services.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified