Key Account Coordinator at Promasidor
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Coordinator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full time
- To drive the Corporate Sales unit team to optimum performance in line with agreed set Sales target periodically.
- Maintaining and prospecting for existing & new MT, Key GSM’s, HORECA & B2B Clients.
- Business relationship building tailored towards Excellent Customers Service delivery far above competition.
- Periodic meetings with clientele to review Business Plans & Monitor growth trend.
- Picking, Processing and delivery of Sales Orders on an agreed selling prices.
- Supporting Industrial users Customers with needed information such as: price movement, listing requirements, COA and Brands availability promptings
- Periodic reporting Survey of Competitors Bulk prices & Trade Promotions.
- Negotiation of Bulk Sales Orders to drive revenue/Cases targets growth.
- Follow up on PO’s, supplies, payments and reconciliations of Accounts.
- Identify new opportunities for business growth and expansion.
- B.Sc or HND in any field but preferably business related courses.
- 5 – 7 years sales experience in FMCG Industry.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills- Data interpretation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent selling skills, with emphasis on field selling and broad distribution chain and channel networks.
- Good rapport with clients (proposed and existing).
- Must be a good team player, ability to coordinate the team efforts, working under pressure and must have a high level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified