Team Member, Business Automation at Fidelity Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Business Automation
Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Information Technology
- Design, develop new and maintain existing software and workflows to support the banking business
- Ensure efficient and seamless processes by building and maintenance of automated systems to drive digital transformation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for development, maintenance and extension of enterprise applications, workflows and systems
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas of modification
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, accessing new applications and sharing knowledge with other developers
- Research and evaluate on a variety of software products.
- Ensures regular and timely bug detection, documentation, and fixes for developed applications.
- Develop technical specifications/ documentation.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles and secure coding principles, while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Working closely with other staff, such as business analysis team, technology group and other stakeholders in the bank
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree (Second Class minimum) or HND (Upper Credit) in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any related course
- 3 years of hands-on experience on PHP
Experience / Skills:
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Self motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques systems
- Below certifications will be an advantage:
- C#, Microsoft.NET
- Processmaker Automation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply