Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Department: Partners & Brands
- As part of the Sales team you will be directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform.
- You will work with the support of other sales executives and be part of a local cross-functional team.
- As a Glovo Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline of and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the cities of your region.
- In some cases they will be existing cities that will need you focussing on increasing content or figure out the best restaurants in town and convince them to join our platform; in some others you will have to build our portfolios of restaurants and partners from scratch in a matter of weeks and subsequently grow them to ensure enough content quality in the city.
- Identify the most trendy establishments in your cities in categories such as restaurants, snacks, fashion, cosmetics, electronics, florists,…
- Always be aware of, and be passionate about, the coolest places, events and products in your city
- Be responsible for the whole sales process of visibility assets with current partners to find and negotiate the best products adapted to their needs and according to their cities.
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company
- Daily report with the tasks executed (calls and visits)
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a differenc
What you will bring to the Ride:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales – key contacts in the industry is a plus
- Professional English level
- Experience in Sales and/or using Salesforce will be valued
- Experience in a high-growth digital startup business is a plus
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Have excellent communication skills. Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills
- Socially active. Have good relationships in your city and have an ability to empathise with new people you meet
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment (impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen)
- Overachieving targets is a must
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office
We believe driven talent deserves:
- An enticing equity plan that lets you own a piece of the action.
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefits to ensure your mental well-being.
- An external learning budget to fuel your thirst for knowledge and personal growth.
- Top-notch private health insurance to keep you at your peak.
- Monthly Glovo credit to satisfy your cravings with zero delivery fees on all Glovo orders!
- Cobee discounts on transportation, food, and even kindergarten expenses.
- Discounted gym memberships to keep you energized.
- Flexible time off (uncapped vacation days) , the freedom to work from home two days a week, and the opportunity to work from anywhere for up to three weeks a year!
- Enhanced parental leave, and office-based nursery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).