Heirs Holdings Limited – Our investment portfolio spans the power, oil and gas, financial services, hospitality, real estate and healthcare sectors, operating in twenty-three countries worldwide. We are inspired by Africapitalism, the belief of our Chairman, Tony O. Elumelu, CON that the private sector is the key enabler of economic and social wealth creation in Africa. Driven by this philosophy, we invest for the long-term, bringing strategic capital, sector expertise, a track record of business turnaround success and operational excellence to companies we invest in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
Department/Function: Mass Communication
Company: Heirs Insurance Brokers
Job Level: Fresh Graduate/Entry Level/Graduate Internship
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Communications Officer at Heirs Insurance Brokers, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the company’s brand visibility, promoting its services, and ensuring effective communication both internally and externally.
- This role is ideal for someone with a passion for communications and marketing, and it offers ample growth opportunities within the company.
- Develop and implement comprehensive communication strategies to promote the company’s insurance services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and brand identity.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors.
- Assist in maintaining the company’s website content and updates.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Create and manage content for various communication channels, including social media, blogs, email campaigns, and newsletters.
- Monitor and engage with the audience on social media platforms to drive brand awareness.
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and events.
Qualifications/ Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in communications, marketing, or related roles.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and strategies.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms for business purposes.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th October, 2023.