Brand Manager at UAC of Nigeria Plc
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume, profitability, and consumer satisfaction
Leadership Brand and Planning:
- Drives delivery of brand profitability and growth in line with business objectives
- Leads, manages, and grows profitability of assigned brand
- Drives and create competitive gaps through business efficiency improvements at every step of the value chain.
- Makes business decisions for the brand through a strong understanding of key issues and trends
- Oversee the marketing lifecycle of our products from research and development through sales.
- Leads and manages the business planning process with different stakeholders.
- Ensures that brand plans are executed on time and flawlessly by defining WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE
- Design marketing strategies to maintain, improve and bring awareness to the wider value and reputation of the UFL brand and its products over time.
- Set challenging team goals and clear standards for success and give direct actionable feedback
- Leads creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Engages with multi-disciplinary teams (including sales, finance, supply chain, trade marketing, operations) to develop top brand strategies.
Customer Delight & Relationship management:
- Champions an intimate and holistic understanding of our consumers by simplifying and cutting through complexity in consumer/category understanding.
- Manages all activities related to the brand, act as the key sources of information within the organization on the brand and on competitive products.
- Ensures that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns; making sure that the brand remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to consumers
- Delights target consumers, build brand portfolios, and generate strong brand building results.
- Ensures that all brand activities are aligned with the brand essence and vision.
- Ensures that our communication team is integrated and that all our partners are aligned.
- Translates brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Provides strategic direction/input for development of channel, customer, and field sales strategies in line with business requirements
- Constantly challenges the sales organization to ensure its results and effectiveness.
- Engages and partners with outside stakeholders to maximize UFL’s contribution to society.
Experience & Skills
- B.Sc or HND in relevant disciplines with NYSC Certificate. MBA is an added advantage
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management and business operations skills
- Professional Accreditation: Any applicable to relevant professional bodies e.g. CIM.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing role with involvement in a broad commercial function
- An innovative, skillful, and self-motivated team player with good analytical and statistical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified