Arla Foods is the fifth-largest dairy company in the world and a cooperative owned by more than 12,500 dairy farmers. Arla combines traditional craftsmanship and world-class technologies to ensure its products remain closer to nature, from farm to fridge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location: Lagos Free Zone, Ibeju Lekki – Lagos
- At TG Arla, we see great potential in our interns and we are eager to make sure they develop and succeed during their internship.
- This is a one year contract aimed to primarily develop the quality control skills of the intern while providing necessary support to the QA team.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences.
- Must have completed NYSC 0-2 years experience
- Strong communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages – MS Word, MS Excel & Power point).
- To be a TG Arla graduate Intern, we expect you to be smart, creative, ambitious and eager to learn. Furthermore, we expect that you should be reliable and willing to take new responsibilities
What We Offer
- We are a culture that greatly values performance, encourage creativity, and thrives on people development. We offer several talent development and training opportunities while gaining experience on the job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th August, 2023.