Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Iris glass bottle company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion. Today we have a presence across Europe, Africa and America.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Specialist
- The incumbent will be responsible for the deployment and main- tenance of the IT network infrastructure in our two facilities in Nigeria (Lagos and Aba).
- Be able to manage our internal and external stake holders, with a strong technical knowledge to sup- port our infrastructure and provide technical support to our employees.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent (county specific relevance).
- 3+ years of experience in desktop or site support field, should be able to work in a team.
- A strong understanding of LAN net- working (switching, routing, Wi-Fi, firewalls and VLANs).
- Should be able to demonstrate leadership and agile decision making skills. Good communication skills, problem-solving, prioritization and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in person to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Ardagh Glass Packaging Nigeria Limited,
Osusu Umueme, Ogbor-Hill,
Aba, Abia State
Application Deadline 26th June, 2023.