Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. We are firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing, as they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff and clients, either face-to-face or on the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems; diagnose and resolve hardware or software faults
- Replace hardware parts as required
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Provide support during the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles, and resolve log-in issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc. Degree or HND in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Technology savvy, and high level of proficiency in MS. Office (particularly MS. Excel
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “IT Support Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly read through before applying. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.