Administrator – Human Capital Management, Human Resources at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator – Human Capital Management, Human Resources
Job Identification: 2829
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Reports To: Manager, Employee Services
Division: Human Resources
- Responsible for ensuring accurate input and maintenance of employee data and records, monitoring employee information on the Human Capital Management (HCM) system and performing database management tasks.
- Responsible for organizing employee information through Oracle HCM & Oracle Identity Management.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the HR systems and support day-to-day operation.
- Assist in problem resolution and provide expertise when appropriate.
- Generate HCM monthly/weekly reports and create reports as needed.
- Collect, input and maintain accurate employee records.
- Liaise with payroll staff on the timely collection, input and maintenance of required data for payroll processing.
- Participate in HCM projects to include development of business processes and procedures for collection, input and maintenance of employee records.
- Assist in administering HCM training for employees and ensure end-user documentation are provided for HCM to HR and business end users.
- Assist employees in resolving issues on HCM during quarterly Check-in conversations (Game Plan)
- Deal with diverse employee enquiries across the business and ensure prompt resolution of queries pertaining to HCM.
- Provide employees’ information when required for business needs by stakeholders.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 1 – 3 years of experience which includes:
- Experience working in a small to medium-sized organization.
- Familiarity with HRIS or HCM software would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2023 (10:59 PM)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.