Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Assistant Talent Resourcing Manager
Job No: HOT09NJ5
Location: Transcorp Hilton, Abuja
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Department: Human Resources
- Assistant Talent Resourcing Manager will be responsible for driving Hotel Talent Acquisition initiatives by developing and implementing strategies to attract and retain top talent, build relationships with external stakeholders, and promote the organization as an employer of choice.
- He/she will work closely with hiring managers and other stakeholders to ensure that recruitment efforts align with the organization’s strategic objectives.
What will I be Doing?
- As an Assistant Talent Resourcing Manager, you are responsible for driving Hotel Talent Acquisition initiatives by developing and implementing strategies to attract and retain top talent, build relationships with external stakeholders, and promote the organization as an employer of choice.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and offer negotiation.
- Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including recruitment agencies, professional organizations, and universities.
- Monitor and track all recruitment processes using the Taleo system, including social media, job sites and commercial sites.
- Create and implement onboarding and orientation programs to ensure new hires are integrated into the organization effectively.
- Prepare and update job descriptions in conjunction with the Heads of Department.
- Champion new Team Member onboarding such as documentation, pre-employment processes, background checks and employment verification process.
- Drive the Hotel performance management process and succession planning.
- Coordinate and facilitate learning and development programs in line with skill need assessments
- Participate in employee engagement and retention efforts to ensure a positive employee experience
- Provide strategic suppose to the business and communicate the impact of HR metrics results
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly HR reports for local and regional offices
- Develop and maintain HR metrics to measure the effectiveness of HR initiatives.
- Prepare and submit Talent Review report for identification/development of high potential talents within the organization
- Drive Hotel Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- To provide training and guidance to Team Members on performance and service improvement.
- Drive compliance with employment law and Hotel policies
- Perform various data analyses relating to HR initiatives such as diversity and inclusion, turnover, time to hire, engagement, leadership effectiveness
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Talent Resourcing Manager working with Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values below:
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, Management or a related Social Science course.
- Minimum of 4 years of HR experience
- Demonstrated ability to use HR systems
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office package, especially Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated strong data analysis and presentation skills
- Good communication and people relations skills
- Excellent knowledge of employment laws and policies
- HR Professional Certifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date