Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Driver
Job No: HOT09LXA
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- A Driver provides a transportation service to Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What will I be doing?
As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome Guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
- Park Guests’ cars on the hotel premises
- Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
- Maintain clean and safe hotel vehicles
- Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health and Safety legislation
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What are we looking for?
Drivers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience working as a driver, preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Calm, courteous and discreet
- Possession of a clean driving license/record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date