Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under-study and understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before filling out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot go back to the previous page; you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper, and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45-minute test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2023.