Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa. Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (HR & Admin Assistant)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Fresh Graduate as Graduate Trainee who will assist in the Human Resource department of the company.
- The person will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions. .
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc in Business Admin or related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th June, 2023.