FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workspace Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: People and Culture
Category: Full time
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced Workspace Manager to oversee all workplace-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart from our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free, secure, and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Develop and implement facility management programs including preventive maintenance etc.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards, industry codes, and regulations.
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency.
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations and coordinate office moves.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, and parking.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contractors and vendors to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Prepare and track facility budget and monitor expenses and payments and ensure cost savings.
- Manage fuelling and generator contractors.
- Provide regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures, and purchases.
- Develop and implement cost-reduction initiatives.
- Coordinate with relevant internal parties and authorities for insurance plans and agreements renewal.
- Ensuring proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors and HSE professionals.
- Assure the security of the facility and support HSE Officer (where available) in environmental health and safety compliance.
- Coordinate routine inspection of all office and residential equipment.
- End-to-end travel management for employees traveling from overseas, from different office locations (VoA, CERPAC, STR, accommodation, transport).
- Perform the necessary office-administrative duties relating to employee welfare (e.g. local travel support, work tools requests, etc.).
- At least 5 years of experience, managing multiple properties.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- Good facility management. administration skills
- Must have Excel and data analysis skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Good communication skills with senior management and executives – the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date