Utility Supervisor (Compressed Air Systems) at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Supervisor (Compressed Air Systems)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To efficiently operate and maintain FMN compressed air systems and associated equipment while liaising with utilities manager and complex operations managers to deliver quality air at all times.
- Manage and lead the collaboration with utilities management team ensuring that all compressors, and associated equipment are operated reliably per OEM standards and best practices as aligned with FMN management.
- Coordinate other sectional supervisory team members and utilities management to achieve full manpower attendance in line with operational demands while constantly up-skilling oneself and ensuring effective knowledge transfer to other compressor technicians as much as possible.
- Carry out overall preventative; corrective; shutdown/repair maintenance for all the compressed air systems in line with set OEM standards and SOP. This includes KPI reporting/tracking, spares-part planning, SOPs compliance, downtime mitigation, etc. as designated.
- Liaise with utilities management to deliver all energy efficiency schemes, initiatives and projects in the compressor houses while ensuring full adherence to all pre-aligned statutory and legislative regulations.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Technical Certifications is an added advantage.
The Person Must
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to identify problems, find potential solutions and implement them.
- Possess leadership and critical thinking skills.
- Have superior people management skills with the ability to develop and motivate teams.
- Have passion for high performance.
- Have at least 3 years experience in similar role.
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance issues for utilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date : Not specified