International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Maintenance Planner
Job Requisition ID: 30042726
Location: Onitsha Brew, Anambra
Job Type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to ensure that effective maintenance plans are in place for the maintenance of applicable equipment, that spares are available for the planned work, resources are available to execute and ensure planned maintenance outage and monitoring that the plan is effective
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain maintenance planning system on SAP.
- Managed and maintained maintenance data.
- Analyzed maintenance data and reports.
- Planned scheduled maintenance.
- Audit maintenance documentation and output.
- Support, guide, and coach maintenance team members.
- Manage own development & performance.
- Support the maintenance team and natural Leave Relieve for Controller.
- Create, update and issue reports.
- Coach and train customers.
- Plan and monitor maintenance projects.
- Initiate and update work instructions.
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant documentation / systems
- Develop the plan.
- Tags and work airings from inspection tasks are planned to carry out repairs
- Continuously improve (optimise) plans and looks for opportunities to reduce the overall planned maintenance outage, whilst ensuring that all required work is carried, and plant is not placed at risk.
- Team player.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 – 5 Years on the job training with SKAP completed
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Operate as a leader in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Have vigilance and energy.
- Have a concern for detail.
- Have a concern for doing things correctly and better than before.
- Exceptionally organized.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Encourage team members to participate in all work planning operational communications, problem solving and evaluations.
- Have team leadership and team participation skills.
- Have a development of others orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th May, 2023.