ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Limited – In the fast-changing shipping world, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services has set itself apart as an independent carrier with a fresh, unique approach. ZIM’s strategy as a global niche carrier offers distinctive advantages to customers worldwide. We have created a smart, efficient network that ensures stable, reliable services; and we have made it our mission to focus on the needs of our customers, which stand at the heart of all our decisions.
ZIM operates in select trades, where it has a competitive advantage and where it can provide superior service. In these trades, ZIM is a significant player with a sizable market share. We maintain a flexible partnership approach with other major carriers, and our new line structure is a much-needed alternative to customers concerned about the current alliance-dominated market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unclaimed Cargo Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Customer Service
- Monitoring of agent activity, using various computer system and data. Collecting information, Customer Contact and follow up with internal departments.
- Bi-monthly report on feedback from clients
- Drafting and submitting alert and final demand correspondence in coordination with Legal Team
- Initiate proactive and loss prevention actions, identify symptoms focusing on sources of problems, follow up at origin and destination offices and actives against liable parties .
- Following policies and procedures. Daily and weekly follow up on action points concerning UCL cargo
- First Degree in Maritime, Shipping, or related disciplines
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, Web-based and email programs.
- Between 3-5 years prior experience in similar capacity.
- Strong relationship management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoken in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified