Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Administrative Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance, and support of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) application and collaboration with various stakeholders, including business users, IT teams, and external vendors, to ensure the smooth operation of the ERP system.
- Manage the administration & maintenance of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) application and collaborate with various stakeholders, including business users, IT teams, and external vendors, to ensure the smooth operation of the ERP system.
- Monitor system performance and availability, troubleshoot issues, and optimize system performance.
- Provide technical support and guidance to end users, addressing their inquiries and issues related to the ERP system.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate users on system functionalities and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations.
- Coordinate with IT teams to ensure the integration and interoperability of the ERP system with other IT systems.
- Configure and customize the ERP application based on business requirements and manage system backups, disaster recovery plans, and system upgrades.
- Develop and maintain documentation for system configuration, workflows, and business rules.
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc) in Information Technology, Computer Science or related courses.
- Proficiency in SQL and database management. Relevant certifications in ERP systems administration is a plus.
- 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Demonstrable experience working with specific ERP application, strong knowledge of ERP systems, modules, and functionalities.
- Experience in system administration, configuration, and customization within an ERP environment.
The Person Must:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Have good knowledge of IT service delivery and a keen eye for details.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to manage competing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified