Territory Sales Manager at Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
- Want to be the face of a global business? As Territory Sales Manager at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to provide our customers with a uniquely personalised experience. Your way.
Scope & Dimension of the Role
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) / Territory Sales Officer (TSO) / Customer Development Officer (CDO) is responsible for delivering stretch sales and shipment targets, coverage, and in-store presence (Distribution, Shelving, Pricing and Merchandising) across channels in their locations.
- The role is also responsible for bringing all Reckitt’s trade initiatives to live is their location.
- One is also responsible for building the capability of all DIstributor’s team in their location.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring key performance indicators (Sales, shipments, ECOs, MSL etc) are met in the assigned territory.
- Forecast brand wise/ SKU wise sales within accuracy norms a month on months to ensure optimum stocks at the DB locations.
- Responsible for training the location(s) Distributor Sales Teams on all sales fundamentals and requisite selling skills needed to win in trade.
- Responsible for ensuring the veracity of all data shared by the Distributors with Reckitt for the location(s).
- Collaborates with Distributors (DB) and Reckitt HQ team to deliver expectations and innovations. Evaluate at regular intervals, the services rendered, coverage and distribution gains, and financial status of the distributor.
- Monitor constantly Distributor stock, sales, and trade receivables of distributors and super stockists and take corrective actions if and as required, to ensure that the business is healthy.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities. This involves analysing hard data and extensive field visit with TSM.
- Ensure proper planning of area coverage plans and the implementation of systematic coverage of the territory and evaluate and modify the same at regular intervals.
- Responsible monitoring and reporting competitive activities happening within the locations in line with and also assess the possible impact on our business.
Professional Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND in relevant fields in line with Business Objective.
- Should have excellent communication skills with emotional intelligence and strong people-relation skills
- Should have strong analytical skills and should be able to forecast/plan with available sales data
- Should be able to multi-task with great problem-solving ability.
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified