Finance and Admin Coordinator at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Coordinator
Function: Legal & External Affairs
Reports To: General Manager
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Develop and propose procure-to-pay initiatives and ensure cost-effective solutions
- Maintain the Foundation’s budget to ensure that resources are used in the most effective and efficient manner
- Evaluate and analysis of financial outcomes to ensure that results are achieved cost-effectively.
- Management of the annual audit and preparation of the annual financial statements of the Foundation.
- Stakeholder management and engagement in the preparation of monthly financial management reports for BANTF (Income and Expenditure statement), Cash flow statement, SOX requirements, Balance Sheet with key commentaries.
- Coordinating the quality management system (QMS 9001:2015) for the Foundation.
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits, and work plans) for the General Manager
- Co-ordinate weekly meetings and engagements for the Foundation
- Provide administrative support to the project manager and team
- Support in the deployment of RFPs and other relevant documentation to procurement
- Preparation of quarter financial reports, annual budgets, and annual general meeting packs.
- Regularly develop and implement programs & solutions and improve the financial management of the Foundation to ensure it has a more professional and efficient approach.
- Accounts Payable management would also be required to track payments of transactions.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Finance.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Excel.
- Resource Management and experience with budgets.
- Experience within FMCG would be an added advantage.
- Financial and administrative expertise (Bookkeeping, financial analysis, and reporting, etc.).
Competitive Salary package + excellent benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified