APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Operations – On-site Support Engineer
Job Ref.: R71189
Location: Onne, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Terminal OT Support is responsible for providing end-user support and day-to-day support and maintenance of terminal’s OT infrastructure and assets where it requires hands-on activities, ensuring optimal delivery of technology services for the business within the agreed service level.
- Provide end-user support services, including but not limited to Office applications, desktops, laptops, printers and mobile phones
- Install and replace end user and OT infrastructure hardware devices
- Resolve incidents within agreed service levels
- Participate in regional CAB.
- Provide support, conduct maintenance, resolve incidents and implement change for local OT infrastructure services and assets, requiring hands-on interaction. Including, but not limited to data center racks, cabling, network and server equipment.
- Provide support, conduct maintenance, resolve incident and implement change for local OT infrastructure services and assets, requiring hands-on interaction. Including but not limited to CCTV/OCR equipment, biometric readers, radio equipment and VMTs
- Support the regional IT service delivery team when they require hands-on onsite OT support for incident and change management
Who we are looking for
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.
- In depth knowledge of end-user software and devices
- In depth knowledge of local OT infrastructure components
- Experienced at working according to industry standard ITSM practices
- Communicative – able to translate between technical and user language
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2023.