Manager – Project, PMO at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Project, PMO
Job ID: IRC5155
- Drive the execution and maintenance of project management processes & discipline in the areas of project schedule, quality management; communications management; cost management; procurement management; risk/issue management; change management
- Plan, execute and finalize project implementation within time, budget and quality constraints ensuring project is aligned with strategic business objectives, and oversees quality control throughout the Project.
- Appoint team members jointly with sponsor and functional managers taking into consideration resource and skill demands.
- Facilitate core team and vendor meeting, identify and resolve cross-functional dependencies that may impact critical Project deliverables and milestones
- Manage internal and external stakeholders as well as change management process for all projects handled
- Prepare reports and communicate updates on all on-going projects to all stakeholders.
- Apply best practice management tools/techniques inleading the Project throughout the whole life cycle in across-functional, integrated manner
- Drive the understanding of the value proposition across internal development teams (IT and Engineering,) and external vendors to ensure requirements are delivered.
- Guide and facilitate the Project organization through the Project life cycle in line with accepted Corporate quality & excellence principles.
- Manage the planning and implementation of commercial related projects, in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, driving best practice to time, cost and quality and also developing project business cases with emphasis on NPV, IRR & ROI identification and analysis of risks, dependencies, constraints, and assumptions escalation reporting, issues, and conflict resolution
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and distributing information to designated parties regarding assigned Project deliverables
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Certification in PMP or Prince 2 as an advantage.
- Six (6) to Eight (8) year work experience, with three (3) in a supervisory role as an advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Project Planning and Control
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified