Seven-Up bottling company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Experience Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking to hire a Talent Experience Officer to join our team. This role will involve working closely with the regional Human Resource Manager and other stakeholders to ensure an effective process of employing, training, and compensating people.
- Conducting a well-structured recruitment and hiring process
- Creating strategic employee development and training Programs
- Conducting Performance Management and Appraisal Systems
- Employee Relations Engagement and Conflict Resolution
- Managing Compensation and Benefits of Staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in a relevant field of study
- 3 – 5 years in Human Resources (Generalist)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources
- Strong understanding of Recruitment, Talent management, Training, and Development.
- Strong administration and management skills
- Good systematic thinking, analytical thinking, and integrated thinking in Human Resources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th May, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be reached out to.