Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Planning Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Manage inventory replenishment, including review of factory production plans, stock balancing between LC’s (shuttles), highlight service risks, and proactive communication
- Review and challenge monthly/weekly production, inventory deployment and capacity plans to ensure proper flow of finished goods across the product supply chain for assigned consumer products.
- Work closely and coordinate efforts with Operations, Distribution Planning, L.C. Centers, Sales Forecasting and Marketing.
- Recommending improvement to inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation.
- Report, resolve, and communicate situations that will impact customer service promptly.
- Develop inventory strategy for all items
- Calculate and maintain target inventory levels (safety stock)
- Lead weekly reason code process for items & OOS/Distress process (file prep and attend weekly call)
- Leads and executes the allocation process for supply (stock availability, weekly execution, and communication)
- Manage inventory levels for raw, pack materials, Finished Goods and W.I.P. categories.
- Manage Orders, ERP, DRP and supply relationship with Co-packers & key material suppliers/vendors
- Support project managers in planning the launch of new products. Responsible for the inventory plan from launch through the product life cycle.
- Take a lead role in using SAP/SNP to fullest extent in support of planning activities.
- Reacts to MRP system messages while maintaining and supporting the system on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Professional Qualification & Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or another related discipline.
- Must have 2 – 3 years of professional planning experience which could include: inventory, supply chain management, production planning, distribution and logistics, shipping and receiving, or forecasting.
- Work experience within the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work experience within the fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Must have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Data driven & hands-on approach when necessary. Understand Letter of Credit, Shipping and local Port Clearing process.
- Effective leader skills to be able to drive projects to completion.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage and lead a team.
- Must have solid working knowledge using an MRP system (SAP strongly preferred)
- Must have strong computer skills, especially using excel with ability to create spreadsheets and perform advanced formulas and functions.
- Team player – involves working with different departments
- Very strong computer skills (excel, SAP (preferred) etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified