TG Arla Dairy Products LFTZ Enterprise is a joint venture business between Arla Foods of Denmark and Tolaram Group of Singapore operating in the Food and Beverage Sector in Nigeria. TG Arla is a leading producer of dairy products with the Dano brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Supervisor
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a team leader who is able to build a strong and formidable team, who has great communication skills, ability to multi-task and gives attention to details
- Supervise the Logistics, Procurement and Trade elements in the department and ensure it is effective and efficient.
- Ensure daily department operations are being handled smoothly.
- Represent the department to lead and participate in new projects.
- Vetting clearing agent invoices.
- Prepare budget versus actual procurement and logistics costing report.
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials for factory operations and meeting quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with NEPZA and Custom officials to ensure smooth operations in the factory.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure common objectives are achieved.
- Update forecast on SAP.
- Reconciliation of damaged stock and shortages from containers received in all warehouses.
- Handle insurance claim effectively.
- Drive cost savings initiatives.
- Performs other functions which may be assigned by the Supply Chain Manager from time to time.
Qualification & Skills
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics and any other relevant Social Sciences.
- A Master’s Degree in Business or Logistics Management will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Nigeria customs HS Code
- Good Multi-tasking skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supply chain preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Good Knowledge on inbound clearing process from door to door.
- Strong knowledge on Trade.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th May, 2023.