Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Key responsibilities of the job holder includes:
- Reconciling all Corporate Customers Accounts including cash customers.
- Providing monthly report on reconciliation of Corporate Accounts.
- Ensuring invoices and payments of Corporate Accounts are cash matched.
- Adhering with the monthly closing reporting calendar for all pre-close activities and submission of flash reports.
- Ensuring that DDO transactions are tracked and reported monthly (Timeline 5 days after month end).
- Supporting the accounts receivable supervisor with relevant data in preparation of Accounts receivable flash and other reports.
- Posting all Customer receipts and reconciliation adjustments within 24hrs of advice from Treasury.
- Ensuring that all cash receipts for all Customers’ invoices for all transactions are relinked to reflect the true ageing as at month end.
- Monitoring Customers’ account to ensure that they do not exceed their credit limits or periods.
- Ensuring that Customers that are not authorized to get credits are not given credits.
- Ensuring that all credit to Customers are duly authorized.
- Prompt resolution of Customers’ issues that could arise from various reasons.
- Attending to all Customers enquiries and issues within 24 hours.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Accountancy / Social Sciences or related courses plus ICAN professional level.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a structured organization.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Organized and pays attention to details.
- Proactive and Self Motivated.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified