Supply Chain Progrmme Analyst at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Progrmme Analyst
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Extracts ERP baseline data for project and value stream model creation.
- Update project and operational trackers as needed.
- Support in the scripting of emergent SOPs from modified processes led by the SC Program office, as well as the review of presentations.
- Provide a first-level analysis of the given data for management evaluation and decision-making.
- Manage internal relationships and engagements for project input data and analysis.
- Follow up on execution timeframes and escalates gaps for management attention.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Management, Engineering or any related course.
- At least 5 years related experience as a manufacturing & supply chain analyst in a FCMG company.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good time management skills.
- Pay great attention to details and be analytical.
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications and data analysis packages for forecasting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: unspecified