Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Solves/trouble-shoots administrative and operational problems.
- Liaises with vendors to ensure vendor products/services are current, functioning properly, and well understood by employees.
- Assists in creating new and updated departmental standard operating procedures, processes, and services.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, manages the day to day administrative activity , provides client support, and answers customer inquiries or route more complex inquiries to appropriate team member for a specific department.
- Trains new team members on administrative and operational policies, procedures, and resources; serves as go-to resource for colleagues colleagues on application of policies in specific situations or problems.
- Requires High School Diploma or GED and at least 5 years experience in an administrative role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.