Stock Controller at Genesis Cinemas
Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Locations: Lagos & Rivers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze data to anticipate future material needs
- Compile orders to be placed for stock replenishment stock, avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Monitors monthly store budget to ensure adequacy, timely completeness and price adherence
- Ensure stock is adequate for all business units and can cover direct and anticipated demand from customers
- Monitor the stock levels for optimization and avoid stock variances
- Ensure store requestions are within budgetary limit, check actual against budgeted
- Ensuring that the right product is received into the system and at the right time
- Ensuring 100% material issuance
- Ensuring minimum stock level of 2 weeks and maximum stock level of 6 weeks.
- Addresses and resolves discrepancies in inventory.
- Implements improved security and storage procedures to reduce loss and theft.
- Ensures precision in issuance, lading and dispatch of stock as per agreed timelines
- Every other task as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Degree or ND / HND in Accountancy, Business Admin, Supply Chain & Procurement, Store Management,
- 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates ability to use inventory software.
- Exhibits strong leadership skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Is able to read, interpret, and explain sales and inventory reports.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Exhibits excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Manages time effectively.
- Works well with a team.
- Possesses broad knowledge of store products and holdings.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move inventory.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the mail.