Salvo International Agency is a start-up developing innovative technology solutions that solve key challenges in creators/passion industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are Looking for a Social Media/ Community Manager, who will oversees our interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms, analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build and manage our online community.
- Work with a team and follow set guidelines while still being able to recommend, test and implement working social media content strategies
- Liaising with other departments to ensure brand consistency, staying up-to-date with industry and digital trends, and finding new marketing opportunities to promote company offerings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Engage with people in the comment sections and in the personal message section of the company’s social media channels.
- Have a sense of community management
- Creating and publishing content for company websites, blogs, and social media platforms
- Monitoring social media and website metrics, and using SEO methods to increase site traffic
- Managing social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies, increasing engagement and followers, and responding to customer inquiries and comments in a timely manner
- Analyzing web traffic and relevant community metrics, and providing feedback to internal stakeholders
Requirements & Skills
- andidates should possess an OND, HND, B.Sc, or M.Sc Degree
- 2+ years in Social Media management, or online marketing/public relations role
- Experience building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series or Should have managed communities on one or more of the following: WhatsApp/Telegram/Facebook/other platforms
- If you answered YES to these questions, we will like you onboard our growing team.
- You have excellent taste and a very high bar for what you do
- You will start work as soon as the selection process is completed
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple conversations via multiple platforms: social, blog, email, etc
- Pro-active and independent – able to work alone, see what needs to be done, follow the conversation and manage your own time across multiple platforms.
- Proven experience in creating engaging media & digital contents —text captions, hashtags, videos, and images-suitable for various social media platforms
- Excellent experience in research, writing, proofreading, editing, communication, organizational & time management skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality with Customer service attitude
- Possess a Laptops for Work.
Attractive Remuneration Package
- N100,000 – N150,000 / Month
- Access to training and Development Resources
- Daily Lunch
- Conducive Work Environment
- Career Growth
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2023.