Human Resources Manager at iVerify.ng
iVerify.ng is a digital Identity and background check company. We are technology driven and integrate proven expertise to provide holistic verification. Iverify.ng provides access to business, basic services and ensures compliance in business processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Eti Osa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Line Reports: Office Assistant; Admin Officer
- To guide and drive all divisions toward accountability and the attainment of organizational missions, visions, values, and strategic goals.
- Acquire and hone the expertise required to ensure the company’s long-term success is achieved. Attract and retain the best people, maintain a productive workplace, and establish an ethical and productive culture.
- Accept responsibility for and achieve all HR-related goals. Recognize opportunities, implement insight-driven strategies, and deliver on those opportunities in order to build robust, varied talent pipelines to meet current and future goals.
- Payroll Management: Salaries are to be paid by the 26th of every month
- Work with finance to remit all tax/deductions required by law
- Ensure talents work accountability, productivity, and timely feedback.
- Strategize and share training opportunities for talent
- Ensure 100% compliance with all iVerify set policies, due process, and procedures
- Provide all needed tools and support to employees for excellent job delivery
- Dispatch all communications as it relates to human resources and strategy
- Ensure a functioning HMO system
- Build a sustainable culture, teamwork, and ethics
- Operate a transparent conflict management system
- Recruitment: Ensure the best of talents to drive org. goals are recruited for overall productivity
- Ensure all newly employed staff are properly onboarded and all documentation done
- All probational reviews are to be duly carried out
- Ensure better employee welfare: Review HMO, Leaves, and Celebrations (office asst & Admin to support)
- Coordinate all strategic-related internal meetings and share action points timely
- Support all departments in achieving org. goals, ensure they use the right strategies and documentation
- Align all talents/departmental strategies to reflect org. overall strategy. Give monthly overview report
- Attend to other tasks as required by the supervisor
- Participate in internal iVerify meetings;
- Contribute to iverify weekly and monthly reports;
- Contribute to improving the overall iverify strategy.
- You will be committed to iVerify’s values, norms, culture, and professionalism
- Hybrid system of work; 3 days onsite and 2 days remotely.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 6 – 10 years work experience.
N192,000 – 243,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as a PDF document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th August, 2023.