Kayros Games is a French Paris-based startup, born in May 2022 and operating remotely from every corner of the globe. Our flagship product, Kayros Wallet, went live in July 2023. We’re a committed team of eighteen full-timers, all driven by one shared dream: to dominate the world of GameFi. As we gear up for global expansion, we’re seeking ambitious, fun-loving talents to join us. Think you can bring something to the table? Let’s conquer the GameFi world together! Join the fun, join the revolution, join Kayros Games!
Kayros Wallet: the wallet that rewards Web3 gamers. Kayros is a pioneer in the “X to earn” movement combining gaming, learning, community, and business. Kayros Games is a Web3 game store that provides the ultimate GameFi experience. It offers access to over 100 P2E games on all blockchain networks with just one click. Kayros Games users can earn rewards by completing quests or quizzes, as well as playing Web3 games. They can also buy and sell game tokens and in-game NFTs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
Start Date: October 2023
- Within the Global Content & Translation team, Kayros Games is looking to hire a remote part-time translator to strengthen the team and work on an international level.
- As we strengthen our brand and awareness, we want to make Kayros Games more vocal across all our African markets.
- We are looking for a versatile and creative social media manager who will help us craft powerful and differentiating pieces of content to promote Kayros, educate, and engage with our communities of gamers.
What You’ll Do
- Be able to create and implement a social media strategy across multiple channels
- Have a thorough understanding of social media and trends (particularly Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Instagram and TikTok)
- Have a strong grasp on what types of content and style perform well on individual platforms
- Have managed brand social media accounts previously, demonstrating an ability to create engaging content, drive follower engagement and audience growth
- Work closely with the Marketing team to review all content and ensure alignment with brand strategy and guidelines
- Have an understanding of gaming content
- Think outside the box when it comes to creating content. You don’t shy away from challenging the norm, being in people’s faces and creating bold and playful content
- Identify and outreach to potential partners including gamers, live streamers, media and influencers
- Manage brand relationships with key gamers, content creators and influencers
- Plan, ideate and execute social media strategies throughout the calendar year that reaches and engages new audiences
- Own and implement a content calendar for all Kayros social media channels, ensuring content is planned monthly in advance and aligns with the overarching social media strategy
- Co-ordinate the briefing and execution of all social media content with the copywriting and design teams where their support is required
- Create, schedule and post Instagram content for both an always-on engagement strategy, as well as developing campaign content around key calendar themes
- Create and post TikTok content that reflects brand values with a focus on producing trending and viral content.
- 3+ years experience working in social media, content creation, influencer management or similar
- Understanding of social networking
- Self-starter, you’re confident single handedly undertaking tasks, managing timelines and delivering high quality work
- Impeccable writing and editing skills with a passion for storytelling & creativity while having meticulous attention to detail.
- A passion for telling captivating stories through words, and an understanding of how copy and design work hand-in-hand
- Good knowledge of pop culture and new social trends (e.g. TikTok) across different markets in Europe
- Curious, versatile and ability to execute fast & well.
Nice to have:
- Interest or previous experience in gaming and/or crypto space
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up environment
- Good ability to multitask and manage priorities of various stakeholders in a large organization
- Content creation experience on personal social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube)
- Skills in video creation & editing.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you’d like to join our team, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and embark on a thrilling journey with Kayros Games