Affiliate Manager (Remote) at Kayros Games
Kayros Games is a French Paris-based startup, born in May 2022 and operating remotely from every corner of the globe. Our flagship product, Kayros Wallet, went live in July 2023. We’re a committed team of eighteen full-timers, all driven by one shared dream: to dominate the world of GameFi. As we gear up for global expansion, we’re seeking ambitious, fun-loving talents to join us. Think you can bring something to the table? Let’s conquer the GameFi world together! Join the fun, join the revolution, join Kayros Games!
Kayros Wallet: the wallet that rewards Web3 gamers. Kayros is a pioneer in the “X to earn” movement combining gaming, learning, community, and business. Kayros Games is a Web3 game store that provides the ultimate GameFi experience. It offers access to over 100 P2E games on all blockchain networks with just one click. Kayros Games users can earn rewards by completing quests or quizzes, as well as playing Web3 games. They can also buy and sell game tokens and in-game NFTs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Affiliate Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
Start date: October 2023
- Within the Global Content & Translation team, Kayros Games is looking to hire a remote part-time translator to strengthen the team and work on an international level.
- As we strengthen our brand and awareness, we want to make Kayros Games more vocal across all our African markets. We are looking for a versatile and creative social media manager who will help us craft powerful and differentiating pieces of content to promote Kayros, educate, and engage with our communities of gamers.
What You’ll Do
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new affiliates and partnerships.
- Lead the negotiation of commercial agreements with affiliates
- Industry research, seeking out prospective new affiliate partners
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships through regular contact with partners.
- Assisting with the setup, monitoring and optimisation of all agreements, as well as analysing ROI benchmarks
- Communicating the progress of growth and efficiency KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Suggesting improvements to existing campaigns and deals to help grow acquisition volumes whilst maintaining an efficient CPA
- Work with the creative teams to design and deliver creative assets to optimise affiliate marketing opportunities
- Excellent understanding of the principles of affiliate marketing, including experience with CPA, Revenue Share
- Ability to understand and interpret data to make informed decisions and drive results.
- A team player, comfortable working independently
- Regularly demonstrate a proactive attitude with strong organisational skills
- Excellent understanding of KPI Monitoring tools and reports
- Proven ability to plan and deliver against business strategy and targets
- Previous experience in an affiliate management role
- Proven attention to detail and high standards
- Self-starter, you’re confident single handedly undertaking tasks, managing timelines and delivering high quality work
- Curious, versatile and ability to execute fast & well
Nice to have
- Interest or previous experience in gaming and/or crypto space
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up environment
- Good ability to multitask and manage priorities of various stakeholders in a large organization
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online