Senior Buyer at Coca-Cola
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Buyer
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Department: Supply Chain
About the Job
- You will have the chance to be a major influence in driving our world class business forward and delivering iconic beverages to customers and consumers that have tremendous relationships with our brands.
- You will benefit from a family-like environment filled with supportive colleagues that will help you overcome big challenges to reach places and results you never would have thought possible.
- No two days will be the same here. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
- Analyze spot buys and take proactive actions
- Execute strategic sourcing tasks for the category in the country
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Hellenic and the supplier over time for local categories in alignment with SPM & SPSM
- Monitor SLA’s and KBI’s for assigned categories to country stakeholders
- Manage internal customer relationships for local categories in alignment with Spend Procurement Managers, SPM & SPSM Ensure CSR strategy implementation in alignment with the predefined standards and guidelines
- Support SPA to track savings value creation in relation to country BP
- Support SPM, SPSM and CPM to integrate procurement indirect category savings in country BP
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category
- Manage contract expiration and maintain contract
- Upload scanned contract in the system, update master data, and enable contract
Are these your secret ingredients?
- Action Oriented
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Ability to Manage Diversity
- Successful track record and development potential
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Peer Relationship Management
- Advanced Excel and Power Point
Qualification and Experience
- University Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Legal or similar).
- Master or MBA is an added advantage
- At least 4 years of experience working for an industry related to the category, or in procurement
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP, other ERP systems with focus on Purchasing
- Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred or other certification).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified