Security Supervisor at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Job Requisition ID: R-68074
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- Co-ordination, management and supervision of site security operation and give appropriate advice .
- Ensure a hands-on ownership of security solutions within Agbara Nigeria.
- Support the Site Security Officer and the Regional Security Manager to drive Security Initiatives.
- Ensure that threats to personnel, assets, and business operations/activities within the site are properly identified, evaluated and mitigated in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Secure Unilever Nigeria personnel, properties and assets from internal and external security breaches as well as co-ordinate the activities of 3rd Party Security Contractors and Supervisors.
- Advise Security manager on any specific threats to company personnel + family, assets & information, and business operations/activities as they become known.
- Ensuring implementation of security policy, review all procedures, update registers and revising them where necessary.
- In conjunction with the 3P security contractors, mitigate all identified security threats across site.
- Ensure safety and security of employees whilst on Company premises and in transit. Report all incidents to respective stakeholders.
- Liaise with and develop relationships with various Law Enforcement & Emergency Services in the event of a security incident/emergency (i.e. fire, medical, mechanical breakdown) and to ensure timely reaction to incidents
- Participate in monthly fire drill and send notification/report accordingly.
- Manage constant synergy between business controls and security controls so that internal loss threats, are effectively mitigated.
- Effectively audit daily all gate passes and relevant security documents and share reports accordingly.
- Ensure Weekly and Monthly reports are forwarded Weekly Ops Report on Fridays at 09h00. Monthly Ops Report on 31st of each month.
- Attend PCRC monthly meetings and share meeting update.
- Devising and coordinating appropriate security training for security personnel & other nominated personnel
- Managing effective investigations on detected and reported breaches of security and security incidents.
- Maintain investigation register and file for audit purpose.
- Ensure office and other door keys accountability and availability during emergency.
- Initiate and co-ordinate an immediate response to security incidents where there is a threat to Company employees and assets to ensure minimized loss or injury. If necessary, to respond personally to these threats.
- Ensure availability of highly trained security personnel through pre-deployment interview to ensure only competent personnel to implement contingency plans effectively are deployed to Unilever Agbara by 3P vendor.
- Ensuring security reports are submitted on time and in full.
- Ensure proper daily handing and taking over between colleagues for effective site supervision.
- Manage and transact on all mandatory reporting systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified