Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- A sales executive is responsible for helping build up thebusiness by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them.
- They must build and maintain relationships with current clients andnew clients.
- You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients.
- You must be able to search out business leads and trending products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of coverage through effective route planning, visit frequency optimization and control.
- Management of distribution through wholesaler billing efficiency, must stock lists, market STR’s and stock rotation.
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions.
- Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas.
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services.
- Cross-sell products when appropriate and collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Present our products and services to prospective customers.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the ASM Manager.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]