CFAO Motors Nigeria is one of the Nigerian subsidiaries of CFAO Automotive, the largest automobile network in Africa and the French overseas territories. CFAO Motors Nigeria, “Driving with confidence”. Trusted network of choice for leading global brands CFAO Motors Nigeria was set up in 1920 and is the exclusive Nigerian distributor for seven internationally renowned brands including Mitsubishi Motors. Efficiency boosted by a strong local presence CFAO Motors Nigeria covers most of the country from its three branches in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, providing customers with great service and reliability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Benue, Kano and Niger
Employment Type: Contract
- Effectively manage relationships with existing customers
- Develop relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing customer base
- Ensure proper and up-to-date record keeping of customer data base
- Generate Proforma Invoices and customer follow-up
- Follow-up with online lead generation
- Establish customers’ needs and selling allocated products accordingly
- Identify and secure business opportunities for the organization
- Collaborate with the MD to secure, retain and grow accounts through understanding clients’ needs
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets through effective competitor research and business environment analysis
- Prepare/submit weekly report on sales and competition activities
- Organize and execute trade visits/calls
- Provide strategic support on sales growth-related projects
- Organise and submit route plans weekly and monthly lead generation
- Weekly dealers’ follow-up reports
- Dealer network development – Onboarding of new dealers (Quarterly review)
- Make sales presentations and customer analysis reporting
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Organize meetings with prospective clients and make product demonstrations
- Adhere strictly to the company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or OND in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2023.