Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary purpose of the financial accountant is to ensure accurate, timely and complete end-to-end accounting records in the region in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and other management guidelines.
- Approve all journal entries on the ERP, mindful of key parameters including appropriate Cost Center and General Ledger
- Liaise with Head Office (HO) and other regions on pending balances in the Region’s current account.
- Work closely with the OFM on partnering with other Functions/Units within the region with a view
- Coordinate monthly Financial Closure Process to ensure all monthly accruals and provisions are properly booked.
- Financial Reports as prepared by various members of the Finance team.
- Review all supporting documents (invoices, waybill, certificate of job completion) presented for vendors’ payment purposes.
- Provides initial review for all Bank Reconciliations in the region.
- 4 – 5 Years post qualification experience in MNC Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to delegate tasks and work under pressure to produce results, and analyze work of others and can guide the team
- Advanced level of English, hands on experience on ERP (Navision / Microsoft GP, SAP, Oracle Financials), Advanced Microsoft Office Expertise (Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Sound financial and accounting knowledge and exceptional business understanding, Management Accountancy, Business Planning and Analysis
- Excellent Ability related to Data Analytics at both financial and operational fronts
- Working knowledge of business intelligence applications like Power BI, etc.
- A high degree of resourcefulness and ingenuity are required to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2023.