Sales Administrator at Paga
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Category: Sales & Distribution
Career Level: Grade 7
Sector: Financial Institution
Reports To: Regional Manager, Lagos Region
About the Role
- The Sales Administrator will work closely to assist the regional manager, state Managers, field Sales Consultants, and sales management team to coordinate, analyze, organize, and report lead generation activity, assist in enabling the productivity and performance of the Sales team as well as a variety of other tasks requested efficiently and effectively.
Sales Team Administration:
- Processing Regional Agent Account.
- Effective distribution and management of branding/merchandising materials
- Procure and retire regional float with RM approval
- Ensure that the sales team submit the required agent registration kit and KYC document.
- Process account creation request
- Ensure all records are adequately maintained
- Ensure good team building to enhance work productivity.
- Conduct out-bound calls to inactive and low transacting agents.
- Work with team in prompt resolution of agent queries/issues.
- Organise and facilitate team meetings.
- Organise and facilitate agent meeting, forum, info session etc.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND or equivalent.
- Support experience in a professional services, sales and marketing environment.
- Knowledge of standard administrative practices and procedures.
- 3 – 5 years experience in sales administration & support.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Attention to details.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Writing and verbal skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Administrative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified