Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favorite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea, Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Data Manager
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Master Data Manager will be responsible for overseeing the organization’s master data management strategy and ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of master data across all systems and processes.
- The role involves leading a team of master data specialists and working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that master data requirements are met and that data governance policies are adhered to.
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. material, purchasing info record, bill of material, etc.) as approved by the business
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations, and periodic maintenance
- Ensure data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows, and related documentation.
- Perform mass updates
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders of the progress
- Experience working within a multicultural environment
- Strong written and communication skills in the English language.
- 2+ years’ experience in master data management preferably in global projects/companies
- Previous master data management experience in SAP
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th May, 2023.
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted