Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience. We have qualified Engineers and Administrators who leads our day to day business affairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- To ensure zero Loss Time Accident and fatality by professionally implementing company HSE policy, procedures and rules on site for employees, sub-contractors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to by all personnel on site and are communicated when reviewed.
- Ensure that Health and Safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Participate in the development of health & safety policies, safe systems of work and procedures.
- Ensure full and accurate Health & Safety and trainings (internal and external) records are kept and maintained.
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors Health & Safety representative in resolving health and safety issues on the project site.
- Advise Site/Project Manager on Health and Safety matters.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and construction site operations.
- Participate in preparation and implementation of Project Health and Safety Plan.
- Conduct Project Site Health and Safety Induction for all personnel on site.
- Ensure that Risk Assessment and Method Statement, Safety Data Sheet, Job Hazard Analysis are communicated and documented to all concerned personnel before commencement of any hazardous task or operation.
- Facilitate all incidents investigations and ensure they are reported and recommended Corrective Actions Plan (CAP) for improvements are implemented.
- Carry out Permit-To-Work monitoring and review.
- First Degree or equivalent in any discipline, NEBOSH IGC or Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Must be a member of ISPON. Membership of other professional health and safety body will be an added advantage.
- 7 to 10 years experience as a Safety Officer preferably in construction environment.
- MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, email
N100,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2023.